Wednesday 12 May 2010

Indonesian PPC

1. Kliksaya.com

This local PPC provides the greatest income for me, although PPC is a little bit in trouble with my rich Newbie blogger2, where the terms to join at least 10 000 PV / month but for bloggers. As an example of this Blog ga certainly allows for incorporation of Kliksaya.com ad. However, for large PV blog2 with PPC I highly recommend this local.

Join Conditions:

    * Website / blog has a pageview (PV) above 10.000/bulan.
    * Website / blog must be Indonesian.

2. Kumpulblogger.com

First local ad network that I follow. Good income (sssssttt quite small: D), the result of a month enough for snacks a day: D. but considering there ga special requirements to join, then this might be a PPC option. Btw, update nih dah now rise, now the result of a month can make eating three days .. hi.hi.hi ...

3. PPCindo.com (Update)

The third local advertising network that I follow. Initially quite interesting because the commissions are paid weekly. Rp.10000/minggu collect enough, earnings will be transferred. But since getting an email warning that my site is berpengunjung 1500 UV (Unique Visitor) per day is considered problematic. His case is the blog of blogs are communities that are considered less "unique" visitornya, because visitors are only itu2 every day to come and visit. PPC is a good conclusion for a site / blog that visitors always berganti2 every day, and less suitable for community blogs like this blog.

Is quite hard when want to place the code. besides there are certain syarat2 a little confusing. Also have to wait for approval. For three days my blog-ga on approve2 too. Finally I was off again. Because although we are advertising in the clicks of hundreds of times during ga Blom we approve will be paid. (Then what about the Advertiser if he remained in charge? Ga tau deh ..)

4. Adspeedy.com (update)

This ad network might be an alternative for those who can not join in the PPC no. 1 and Rule 3. There are no special requirements to join in this ad network. I myself never felt such a Advertisernya. Because when we will join a direct deposit .- Rp5000 that can be used for advertising. But as a publisher me've never tried, so can not give a review. So if anyone wants to try please. Yesterday had tried to be publishernya. Kiba suddenly ad slots already created ilang again. any ads that are clicked finished ga detected. Well finally I'm off again on his ads.

5. AdsenseCamp.com (update)

Just learned last week about this ad network. View the most similar to the Adsense ads with the inscription Ads by AdsenseCamp. At first I thought Ads by Adsense, it turns out there CAMP: D. Finally tried. It turned out quite well result. than two days can be tried in 2700. kliknya value of approximately decent 300/klik. I guess it could enter nih consideration.

6. Paneniklan.com

Local PPC Interlocal language .. er speak Bahasa Indonesia. List but have not already tried. So have not able to give us a good review or ga. If anyone want to try to please. Or there are already tried and start to tell REVIEWnya?

7th. Indofad.com

PPC had long known this, but it used to when going ga list failed because the site can be accessed. But now it can be accessed for those who want to try it. I myself have not tried .. So please if anyone would try and merviewnya ..

8. Bisnisblogger.info

It is also just found out today .. seems less familiar to me. because it has yet to find a site that put them iklam. when I list enough trouble in installing the advertising, because the given url address not only the script .. Because I was a newbie so ga tau masangnya how.

9. Adsentra.com (update)

Here's another one but Blom PPC've tried to install a list of ads. Ga good about it? .. Keliatannya's not so complicated way install a advertisement. Blom only there same time install a space for advertising ... he.he.. understand that his blog is still a bit ..

10. Tinggalklik.com (Update)

Get info from komentnya nih maskun he said there's another one that is .. ppc yes it is number ten. tinggalklik.com. Sempet Blom's clay-clay, let alone tried .. maskun may want to review the PPC is it good? he.he..

That's some local PPC I know .. ga although all of them I follow. Good luck for those who want to try. And hopefully the local PPC has advanced, but do not forget that until little when I grow up.

1 comment: